I finally finished this one!
In the Forest is a design by La-D-Da. I stitched the rabbits on 35 count R & R Reproductions "Blackbird", using all DMC threads.
The only substitution I made was Ecru for White in the rabbit tails. It just seemed more natural looking than the bright white.
Another one that is going to be difficult to frame! I spent the weekend looking at yard sales for a frame, but no luck.
It is really quite amazing! In spite of collecting frames for the last 25 years, I never seem to be able to find the right frame in my attic!
I have also been working on the 6th box of The Red Thread. Hopefully I will have that done soon.
I am trying to decide my next project, that is besides the elephant in the dining room, my braided rug project!