I had no luck finding a framing shop, so I decided to take on the job myself!
Next, I transferred the pins into the sides of foam, so the sampler could be turned over.
Slowly, I worked my way to the corners. I just folded the material over, easing the bulk as best I could, and whip-stitched them closed.
Finally, I got it all laced and the corners stitched down.
When I turned it over it looked reasonably even.
Next, I cleaned both sides of the glass with warm water.
I laid the frame out on the table and placed the glass it it.
Because the sampler should not touch the glass. I needed to make spacers from the acid-free foam board. This actually turned out to be one of the hardest parts. I experimented with various shapes and finally decided that a right-angle shape worked best. I wedged these little pieces of foam-board into the corners.
Then, I took the opportunity to remove any remaining cat hairs off the sampler! LOL! It is really best if you can have the cats out of the room while you are doing this! Ha! Good luck with that! Those of you who have cats know what I mean! I have 6 of them!
Finally I placed the stretched sampler into the frame and covered it with another piece of acid-free foam board for the backing.
Next, I covered the back of the frame with brown paper to keep the dust out.
After the adhesive dried, I attached the eyes and wire for hanging.
The only thing left to do now is record the information about the sampler on a piece of paper and attach it to the back of the frame.
That's it! Finis!