It seems that there is quite a bit more to Harvest Blooms than I first thought. There is quite a lot of detail.
I am a little disappointed in the coverage of Black Crow (Sampler Threads). I used it for the boot. It seemed a little sparse even with 2 strands. It was a bit tedious just stitching in black for ages and ages!
Now I am finishing up the flowers and bittersweet. They are fun. I like how they are turning out. The border will take some time though.
Otherwise, I have started working on my rug again. Progress on that just creeps along inch by inch. The slow part is in the preparation of the rolls. It measures about 4 feet 5 inches wide by 8 feet long. I wanted it to be about 8 by 12, but somehow it has not grown uniformly and I will have to adjust my expectations!
It was hard to get a picture of this, but this will give you an idea.
As you can see, it has completely taken over my dining room. I have it on the table and I can only work on half of it at a time. Then I have to re-position it to work on the ends and the other half.
It is getting heavy too!