It would have been a day sooner but I discovered to my horror that the border did not meet up.
Every stitcher's worst nightmare! It took me a bit of fiddling with it, but finally, with some creative stitching, I managed to get the ends to meet. Hate when that happens!
Anyway, here she is:
|The Sarah Whiteley Sampler|
Stitched with DMC on 32ct Natural linen
The chickens are giant! The rooster looks like he can peer into the second floor windows on the house!
I had fun stitching this one! I love the colors. I am always partial to red.
I had some trouble photographing this one. This was part of the reason:
Furrytail was hungry, and was not to be ignored!
I want to thank you for all of your comments. I love reading them. Will let you all know how it goes with the chickens. We are looking forward to our first egg somewhere around the middle of September.